The Renal Research Institute is proud to host the 24th International Conference on Dialysis - Advances in Kidney Disease 2022. Our program will be presented by renowned speakers and will continue to emphasize new technology and therapeutics in the field of chronic kidney disease and current issues facing the renal community.
This annual meeting is open to scientific advances from all academic and research organizations and is intended to meet the needs of practicing and academic nephrologists, nephrology nurses, pediatric nephrologists, and nephrology fellows in-training who work in the field of chronic kidney disease and end-stage kidney disease. This meeting is jointly presented by Amedco, LLC & Columbia University.
The 2022 virtual conference format offers:
- An enhanced online educational experience that provides conference participants with value added features and benefits.
- Virtual conference sessions allow participants flexibility and live interaction with content, to review lectures at their leisure, while earning CME credits by participating in this scientific program.
- The opportunity to develop online interactions that foster relationships and collaborations with industry thought leaders, medical professionals, researchers, and scholars.
- Exchanges and developments on the latest scientific advances and best practices in kidney care and treatments.
- Networking chat room features with video conferencing capabilities.
- This virtual conference will remain available for CME credit until December 31, 2022.
Our Virtual Conference
This year’s event creates exchanges and developments on the latest scientific advances and best practices in kidney care and treatments.