The Renal Research Institute is proud to host the 23rd International Conference on Dialysis, Advances in Kidney Disease 2021. Our program will be presented by renowned speakers and will continue to emphasize new technology and therapeutics in the field of chronic kidney disease and current issues facing the renal community.
This annual meeting is open to scientific advances from all academic and research organizations and is intended to meet the needs of practicing and academic nephrologists, nephrology nurses, pediatric nephrologists and nephrology fellows in-training who work in the field of chronic kidney disease and end-stage kidney disease. This meeting is jointly provided by Amedco, LLC & Columbia University.
The new 2021 virtual conference format offers:
- A new and enhanced online educational experience that provides conference participants value adds and impactful benefits.
- Virtual conference sessions that allow participants the flexibility and live interaction with content, to review lectures at their leisure, while earning CME credits as a result of participating in this scientific program.
- The opportunity to develop online interactions that foster relationships and collaborations with industry thought leaders, medical professionals, researchers, and scholars.
- Exchanges and developments on the latest scientific advances and best practices in kidney care and treatments.
- An on-demand library that provides the benefit of material, background, and informational sessions to ensure attendees are best equipped to join and engage with speakers and others from all over the world.
- Access to the industry symposium to watch industry thought leaders and partners to listen and watch important topics that explore all of their valuable showcased and timely material & information.
- The online on-demand library, conference, and Q&A will remain available on-demand until December 31, 2021.
Our Virtual Conference
This year’s event creates exchanges and developments on the latest scientific advances and best practices in kidney care and treatments. An on-demand library that provides the benefit of material, background, and informational sessions to ensure attendees are best equipped to join and engage with speakers and other from all over the world.
Our speakers are leaders in the renal community within a variety of areas affecting our patients. Our speakers span the globe, ranging from Germany to British Columbia to Boston. Presenters are selected to showcase not only novel therapies, but those that are avant-garde, from COVID-19 testing and the resilience of healthcare workers, to the story of a living donor patient.